Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pre-prego


So there's a reason that I didn't start this blog when I was pregnant...and I tried! I really did. But I soon realized that I really didn't want to remember much of my pregnancy or I might never want to have another child. I'm not saying I want to have three or four kids, but possibly two. That might be nice. We haven't really made up our minds yet and kinda want to see how things go with little Lucas first...

So I found out I was pregnant the day before I was set to compete in the Escape to Miami Olympic Triathlon. Yup, that was me before getting pregnant. I competed in my first Triathlon on Sept 12th 2009 and ran my first full marathon in San Diego with Team in Training raising funds for the Leukemia and Lymphomia Society on May 31st 2009 in San Diego. I had already started training and fund raising for the next season as a mentor and signed up for the infamous "Goofy Challenge" in Orlando, FL. Basically you run a full and half marathon all in one weekend. Crazy, huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment