Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Parenting Books

Part of preparing to be first time parents for us included reading as
many baby books as we can get our hands on! We would make frequent
trips to Barnes and Nobles and made a point of checking out the baby name books first. Coming up with a name for our little guy was not easy and it wasn't until the day before he was born that we managed in accomplishing it. I digress, the first book that we dove into was given to me by my sister Gabriela, "What to Expect When Expecting." I tried to read each part that was relevant before each doctor's appointment so I would know what questions to ask. I would type them into my Blackberry to make sure that I had all questions with me for the appointment since my memory during pregnancy was horrendous! Other books we read included:
"The Happiest Baby on the Block"
"The Baby Whisperer"
"Scream Free Parenting"
"Baby's are from Heaven"
"The Cry Free Sleep Solution"


No comments:

Post a Comment