Monday, July 26, 2010

Getting Back into Shape

My doctor told me that it took me 9 mths to put on the baby weight so I should expect it to take about that long to come off. I am not that patient. I would like to get back to my pre-baby shape much faster than that..and while I'm at it, maybe a bit thinner than that even! ISo I am T-40 lbs away from my goal. I have started walking for half an hour every morning or evening, as baby permits, and also started with my 10 minute pilates. I choose 3 different workouts for a total of a half hour workout including one dedicated to ABS! I put on 65 lbs during my pregnancy and have already lost 35...so I am well on my way! I am debating whether or not I want to train to run another marathon. The Disney Marathon has my name written all over it...but not sure that I am up for the Goofy Challenge at this stage. (Two marathons in one weekend.) I have also been working very hard on my diet. I figure that I had my fun eating to my culinary delight when I was preggers and the fun has to stop at some point. Andres and I buy lots of fruit and we have salad almost every day. Sweets and fried food are a distant memory...

No comments:

Post a Comment