Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Home for the Holidays

The nausea was so debilitating that I decided to spend most of December in New York to be pampered by my parents siblings and my adorable neice, Sofia. I also finally broke down and bought some prego clothes...finally accepting that it would only be a matter of time before I wouldn't be able to fit into any of my regular clothes. In this picture with Sofia I am sporting my first outfit from Kohls with the pants with the stretchy belly. Ooh-la-la! Sofia is sporting a gorgeous dress that I bought her. As I was spoiled with my parents' attention, my Dad's fabulous cooking and my Mom's incredible holiday dinners, I was busy spoiling Sofia. ;-) I bought her a dry erase calender so we could track the days until Christmas and which days she had school. I also bought her an educational clock and workbook to learn how to tell time. We made snowmen together and did art projects together. It was so nice to be able to spend such a long time with my family and at the same time give hubby a break from having to wait on me AND cover most of the business!

No comments:

Post a Comment