Monday, September 6, 2010

The end of the first stage...

...and Daddy and I both made it out alive! Lucas turned 3 months old last week on September 1st and we moved his crib to his own room today. I feel like it is the end of an era and had very mixed feelings about seeing him go. I joked with Andres saying that our little boy was "going off to college." It is great to have our room back as well as access to our own bathroom again. Looking back, it was pretty invasive to have this little baby taking over our room for so long. I know that it is a big burden lifted off our relationship to be able to have Mommy and Daddy private time. With all of that said, I did shed a few tears after I came out from putting little Lukey to bed to night in his own room. I know that they grow up so fast and that seems a little scarey. I want to make sure that I enjoy every moment of this precious little life.

No comments:

Post a Comment