Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Eat, eat, eat your food...

...eat your food I say, Wiggledy biggledy bobbildy BOOP, it's fun to sign and play!!  Yes, we started a sign language class for little Lucas last month.  It is held at our house on Saturday mornings right after music class at the University of Miami.  Yes, Lucas has a very busy schedule for such a little guy.  Four other families join us as we go through different categories each week.  Last week was bath time signs and this week was night time signs.  As you can see, I also love the songs that go with the signs.  Truth be told, the only signs that I really remember to do are EAT, DRINK & MILK.  However, my friend Amy and I saw first hand that these babies really do learn these signs from a mommy whose little 18 month old daughter Sophie was signing away about twenty different words in Spanish - very impressive indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment